Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Interview with Self

One day I asked. Who are you? And … Why are you here?

Self answered:

I am the sparkling-eyed child who first entered the world.

I came to explore and experience this world with child-like wonder and play.

I came to experience emotions, those that feel good and those that do not.

I am an all-powerful spiritual being, using a physical body to move within a physical world.

I came to experience who I am not.

I came to choose again and experience who I am.

I came to remember the spark inside me and its connection with All That Is.

I came to consciously open up fully to this spark, shining for all to see!

I came to assist others who are remembering their spark.

~~
SHERRY BUIKEMA began learning about energy healing ways and developed a dream. It was a dream of a beautiful place in nature, where friends gather for meditation and self-healing. In 2012, with the help of her very supportive husband, One Place To Be was born.  October 2013 saw the first day retreat, with regular retreats going forward. In line with this dream, Sherry has completed her Reiki Masters and Reconnective Healing® training and is assisting others to reconnect with the fullness of their beings on all levels.
Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and contribution.